As we get closer to end of school, I find myself praying fervently for our students. Most often I pray that:
- They will enjoy a vibrant relationship with Christ that shapes them comprehensively.
- They will experience life in an authentic Christian community.
- They will be able to think critically, independently, and continually.
- They will be able to communicate winsomely and effectively.
- They will serve as Kingdom builders in their communities and leave a legacy.
May God these prayers in the lives of His students as they learn to walk in His ways every single day!